Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some Amazing places I wish to visit one day

Below is a place called Easter island, it is located in the southern south pacific ocean. The average statue is 14 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs 14 tons. Some statues are as large as 33 feet and weighed more than 80 tons, though one statue was found made from the bedrock and it was 65 feet long and would have weighed an estimated 270 tons. Around 50 to 150 people were needed to drag them across the countryside on sleds and rollers made from the island's trees.









Another place I would love to visit is The Uluru giant monolith at Ayers Rock, located in Australia.







Another place that I think is beautiful is Plitvice park and its amazing waterfalls, you will find this place in Croatia, north of Gospic
.







The colorful waters of the Jiuzhaigou river Located in China and found in the middle of the country, north of the Sichuan province.




4 comments:

  1. cool, I've been to Uluru. I live in Aussie and drive from Darwin to Brisbane alot so we've passed it a few times and stopped a few times.
    ~Ambz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing!
    I used to live in Aussie too :) Though, I was like six and I dont think back then I even knew this place existed LOL

    Is it possible to climb to the top do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me how those heavy heads get there? + nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... those places are amazing.

    too bad I only live in Melbourne, Australia x)

    ReplyDelete